Devotions For Music Ministers

Devotion For Music Ministers

I will bless the LORD at all times, His praise will continually be in my mouth. My soul will make it's boast in the LORD. The Humble will here thereof and be glad.
Oh magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt His name together
Psalm 34:1-3

Promises In the Psalms part 1

This list of promises was take from the book, Meredith's Book Of Bible Lists.  I hope it blesses you.


Psalm 1

The Way of the Righteous and the End of the Ungodly
 1 Blessed is the man
         Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,
         Nor stands in the path of sinners,
         Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
 2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
         And in His law he meditates day and night.
 3 He shall be like a tree
         Planted by the rivers of water,
         That brings forth its fruit in its season,
         Whose leaf also shall not wither;
         And whatever he does shall prosper. Psalm 1 Song by Kim Hill

Psalm 4:3 (New King James Version)


 3 But know that the LORD has set apart[a] for Himself him who is godly;
         The LORD will hear when I call to Him.
 From All My Fears (Psalm 34:4-5, 15 - NIV)
I Will Lie Down And Sleep - Psalm 4:8

Psalm 15

A Psalm of David.
 1 LORD, who may abide in Your tabernacle?
         Who may dwell in Your holy hill?
       
 2 He who walks uprightly,
         And works righteousness,
         And speaks the truth in his heart; Psalm 15

Psalm 16:11 (New King James Version)


 11 You will show me the path of life;
         In Your presence is fullness of joy;
         At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Fullness of Joy


Psalm 18:25 (New King James Version)


 25 With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful;
         With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless

Psalm 19
 7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul;
         The testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple;
 8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart;
         The commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes;
 9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever;
         The judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
 10 More to be desired are they than gold,
         Yea, than much fine gold;
         Sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
 11 Moreover by them Your servant is warned,
         And in keeping them there is great reward.

Psalm 23

A Psalm of David.
 1 The LORD is my shepherd;
         I shall not want.
 2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
         He leads me beside the still waters.
 3 He restores my soul;
         He leads me in the paths of righteousness
         For His name’s sake.
       
 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
         I will fear no evil;
         For You are with me;
         Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
       
 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
         You anoint my head with oil;
         My cup runs over.
 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
         All the days of my life;
         And I will dwell[a] in the house of the LORD
         Forever.
The Lord Is My Shepherd (My First Hymnal Album Version) 

Worship Team Coach - Blog