Devotions For Music Ministers

Devotion For Music Ministers

I will bless the LORD at all times, His praise will continually be in my mouth. My soul will make it's boast in the LORD. The Humble will here thereof and be glad.
Oh magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt His name together
Psalm 34:1-3

Songs of Isaiah chapter 12 Salvation Is Here

CHAPTER 12
Singing God’s praise
1 And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.

The word for praise means to give thanks and to confess. Our witness of Him should come from a heart of gratitude. It’s easy to talk about someone you love.

2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

Talk about lyric sharing. These same words are found in The Song Of Moses from Exodus 15
Exodus 15:2  The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. Victory in this verse is the same Hebrew word for salvation. In English it would be yeshua.

The Lord is my strength -
The Lord is my song -
He also is become my salvation - the Hebrew word for salvation is yeshua. This is a form of the name Jesus. Jesus literally means the Lord (Jehovah) is salvation

3  Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

John 4:14 But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life.

4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.

Thank God that we know that saving name of the Lord!
Acts 4:12 There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved.
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

5 Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.
6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

Salvation is something I will always celebrate. Like John Newton once wrote, We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise than when we first begun.



Salvation Is Here - Today Is the Day

Salvation Is Here (Song Story) - Lincoln Brewster video


Chords

Worship Team Coach - Blog